Thursday, January 1, 2009

ALIEN INVASION

The last few days have been very painful for me. Some days back, on my way home from my morning jog,something hit my leg. Thud! Since then, my toenail has broken. I walk in excrutiating pain.And this has gone to my head. I can't remember things. But I guess, I'm alright. I have a new job-'Insider surveillance officer'. I can't remember how I got it. But, it is what people I'm told are doing these days. Our people, as they say. My job is to find outsiders. These are defined as creatures who have invaded our space. They are everywhere. They were in NaziGermany, America, England, Australia. Now, they have come to Mumbai, Bombay, Bambai. Whatever. Oh!I can't remember anything. This pain in my toenail has gone to my head.But, I know about these viruses that attack computer terminals and destroy them. Outsiders are of similar nature. So I'm told. They can take any form. Now, they have disguised as humans. They are out to take our jobs, food, shelter and multiply. They attack the insider species. They are spiteful,disgusting and mean. So I'm told. But, its been days. And, I haven't located any! Sadly, I don't know how they look like. I've no formal training to locate and destroy them. And then, this toenail. The pain has gone to my head. There would be special gadgets to exterminate them. Impaling them, rather! I would get them on my promotion. But first, I have to locate them & notify the nearest concentration camp for their torture.This has to be done carefully.Because,the outsiders can be friendly, helpful & peaceful. Oh!Is it? My toenail makes me forget things.Ghajini style. I wonder as to why I got this job? I'm the chosen one. As I'm told. Maybe because of some royal blood. Blue blood. Pure blood. Genetics. Maybe my toenail. But, if we can weed out all the outsiders, this world would be free of them. Then I'm told, would there be an utopian world, a paradise. I guess, when that happens, my job would be free of finding these creatures of the untraceble kind. Maybe, they are in the ocean. If only I could think, recognise them. Did I get a hit on the head?

No comments:

Post a Comment