Thursday, January 1, 2009

on 2007 and 2008.........

Let us just face it. The year 2007 was unlike any year in the history of mankind. Never before has there been a year 2007 in any calendar of any century(I've checked it). This year was very special(even though I found the T.C., everytime I travelled ticketless). The year was special-not because I travel mostly in a merc(parking problems with the helicopter)nor because my Island; in the north of north pole; is finally getting ready to inhabit nor because I got a seat in the saloon before the Beckhams but because I have finally found a solution to keep mobile bills under control. I also realised the importance of being late for meetings, gatherings and such social tasks. Hope this year brings out the best in form of increased bonuses,fewer taxes and more holidays. The thing that my schools had but the work environment does not is that there are fewer vacations. Life would be much enjoyable next year with diwali, Ganpati, Chritmas and May vacations thrown in. But my predictions has it that the next 365 days of 2009(I am the first one to use that year) would be more fun filled that before. That is assuming that the U.S. doesn't find another small country to bombard it's missiles. But if the recent form of Mr.Laloo Prasad Yadav is anything to go by, then the world has a bright future. He has already enlightened the students of IIM's and the Harvard's. He could well write management policies for the entire business corporations(but he certainly has to stop T.C.'s from catching hold of me everytime I...). The only thing I can't predict is whether Victoria Beckham would shop less than the GDP of enitire Africa or whether she would consume more food than new-borns. Lest I forget. Happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment