Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Mango is Forever!!

I have never walked past a mango without not wanting to eat it. But, have I been ever satisfied!With countless tonnes of this tropical fruit inside my stomach, I still feel something missing. My stomach asks for more and my hunger is unsatiated. The thing with peeling off the skin of this divine fruit and gulping part of it's tender juice feels heavenly. But, thats just the thing with heaven. You can have all of it and still yearn for more. With a mango-you never know. It can take you in it's grip, bound you to it's taste and plunder you mentally. It perhaps is the only fruit that has a sensous amber of delicacy. It has a fragrance that can put thousand perfumed bottles from Paris to shame. It is said that Emperor Akbar would have left India with it's heat and unrespiteful sultriness. But for the mango. It can take the shape of bottled syrup, ice-cream, and innumerable desserts with unequivocal greatness. The devotion to a mere fruit might seem strange to you. People indulge in stranger activities. But the patience, temparament that takes to become a mango-makes it the king of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment