Thursday, January 1, 2009

FOOD WONDERFUL FOOD !

I really find it interesting that food forms a major part of our life & yet we don't realise it. Glad, I did it long ago. Isn't it amazing that we leave all our work, sit & have our food at some point of time during the day. Frankly food consumes me for most part of my waking life. I am hungry before I eat & hungry thereafter. I eat after I eat & then I eat before I eat. All religions as a matter of faith practise penance through starvation. That I say would have been a disaster for me. So I practise two hours of strict starvation every day. I believe that we should have a mechanism through which we could consume our food even in our sleep. Imagine a drip pipe attached to a funnel connecting your mouth to some delicious pre-digested food parcels. That is true paradise! If you've seen 'Wonka's' chocolate factory I presume you'll understand what true fantasising means. I've been there lot of times. I understand why infants cry or life of very old people is made miserable. They can't consume enoumous chunks of food. For most of us we should be making full use of this wonderful opportunity that enables us to conquer all food items. The most important aspect of heavyduty eating is to pack your mouth with everything that you can lay your hands on. Remember,the next day you might still be hungry. Then what? Always have your desserts after your main course before your apetisers not because it's been laid infront of you but because you should'nt make any food item feel bad about the fact that you haven't consumed it. But then what about weight loss programs, dieting and balanced eating. Oh!Theres a certain way out of it as well. Go to gyms with a food canteen attached or having a food-joint in it's immediate vicinity. Gain weight, lose weight. Please understand that some insects eat five times their own weight. So that makes us food deprived. Even poor elephants eat six tons of it. But they hardly have variety. All elephants die wondering how Chinese soup or french fries or candies or burgers taste like. Thats why we ride them!

No comments:

Post a Comment