Thursday, January 1, 2009

Confessions of the Dracula.

You might not like this. So be careful for what you read. But I don't care. I might not be a human being. Maybe, I'm special. That would count off most people out there-like you. I've extraordinary supernatural powers. I derive my strength from the blood of birds, animals & err....humans. See, I warned you. But,humans just don't get it. They behave as if they understand things, occurrences, phenomenons. Then explain this. I live in the deep reccesses of the underground, where I abide by the rules of the occult for they hinge on the very edge of my survival. I've lived & traversed this planet for a thousand years. Time...eh....the way you know it.But I don't wear a wrist watch darlings; time clings to me. And my world, the underworld,hangs on to every word that I utter. Unlike humans, I promise, I deliver. Such is my precision laden skills for everything that I do. But, get 'em very clear. I don't wear black clothes, nor do I have protuded teeth or do I have claw like fingernails. For all you know, I can take the form of any substance,any element and any real thing in nature. So next time when darkness falls & you are alone, shivering in fear-remember me. I might just be around, just in case.....to grab your neck............

No comments:

Post a Comment