Thursday, January 1, 2009

ON HAIR GROWTH

There are about one lakh tufts of human hair, sitting on the head of womenfolks. But for that one reason, I regret sitting behind a girl during an examination. Every strand of hers would reflect my misfortune. And here, I am not being a romantic. I am trying to make people understand the social consequences of growing large swathes of unmanagable; what else-hair. On one such exam sojourn, I was a victim to unrelenting torture. This lady, had her hair swaying; to the tune of a fan,perched above us. Everytime she turned her head, moved herself back or forth; her hair took to task all my examination ammunition. She made my pencils, pens, sharpner, eraser, admit card, supplements, move all over the place. My exam tools kept dropping. They had no idea that they had been subjugated to extreme acts of painful passion due to some hair raising tacts. The pain was magnified by the fact that her hair smelled of some lavender shampoo(Brand won't be mentioned here). That those hair still reeked of dandruff, is another matter. Hair are the undisciplined case of growth emanating out of one's head. Many women(All infact) feel that it's their birthright to showcase their growth through long periods of unkempt hair that obey gravitational laws, moving downwards. I have nothing against hair growth. Infact, I am for the 'Society for cruelty against hair growth'. But, I think,all hair growth needs military discipline; especially if they alter the course of my exam paper. Hair has enough significance in human civilisation to glorify them. 'Mummies' have been known to sustain hair growth, even after..err...mummification. But, just imagine! What if, sleeping peacefully, inside their coffins, these hair, out of their own imagined journey, start to disturb-other mummies. What if some pharoah awakens, disturbed by his queens hair growth; out of deep slumber! That too after having died from the same reason. Now you understand......

No comments:

Post a Comment