Thursday, January 1, 2009

Friendship ....Straight from my heart

I see friendship as something to remember and to celebrate. I can remember all those moments that I spent with my friends and they are kept treasured with me as sweet momentoes. I celebrate the simple gesture that friendship is about. Its not a give and take nor profit and loss account.However close, near, far or away you may be; you have touched my soul and in it's entire universe in some way which has become the essence of my living.I am fortunate to have friends. But maybe I am just proud to have walked or talked with them. Friends are all about someone you hang out with. Thats that.Thankyou for being a friend.Trust me, nobody had it better than me. I can have one day spent with my friends and eternity without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment